First of all, I think it’s a given to say that you don’t have to wait for the new year to start changing your life. I make little tweaks to my life all the time. However, I do create New Year’s Resolutions anyways, because it’s still a nice excuse to instill some changes.
For this coming year, I want to focus on becoming more involved in my career path. I want to work on my website more, and just become more of a professional…among other things. Check out my resolutions below, and hopefully you’ll get some ideas for yourself!
- My number one resolution for this year is to bring out and work on my designing and styling skills. By that, I mean I want to stylize photoshoots, products, work on building my brand, and emphasize learning more graphic design. I’ve always been intrigued by this, and I learned that the semesters are going to go by way faster than I’d thought. Today is as good a day as any to begin building my portfolio!
- I want to establish my name as more than a photographer. I want to build my website this year, and create as much content as possible!
- Of course, I have to add a fitness goal. I want to go to the gym at least 4 times a week. Currently, I’m going about 2-3 times, but I could definitely go more often.
- Make videos of each week. 52 total…these will be only for me, but I want them to remember my year.
- Travel more. I actually am on the road quite a bit on the weekends since my school is pretty central to a lot of things (compared to the U.P.), but I want to make a point this summer to head out and explore places I haven’t been.
- Find and start an internship that will help forward my learning in my majors.
- Become more confident in my body, my work, and just myself in general.
So, so excited to see what the next 365 days bring.