SO. We’re just going to ignore the warm weather, and pretend that it feels like fall anyways. Today, I wanted to share some products that I have been loving while waiting in anticipation for the colder weather!
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer – $29. (I use the mini size from Ulta, which is $16!) Right now, I’m in the season where all my tan is fading away 🙁 This is perfect because it’s matte and light enough for my skin! I love the subtle glow that it gives.
- Mario Badescu Rosewater Spray – $7. This is a totally unnecessary product, but I love having it! Basically, it can set your makeup after it’s all on, or you can use it later in the day to refresh your skin. I love it for both purposes! It will be super nice when the weather gets a little drier.
- HM Burnt Orange Nail Polish – $5.99. I couldn’t find the exact color on the website, but in general, the HM nail polishes are awesome! Super cheap, and they always have the funkiest colors.
- Avocado Oil – $12.95. I love this because it’s completely natural, and you can use it on both your hair and your skin! Once we get out of this crazy heat wave and the air dries up, I will definitely be getting my use out of this. (P.S. They have this awesome program where you can get free samples for doing nothing?? Check it out here!)
- Stila Liquid Eyeliner – $22. I know I’ve shared this one before, but it’s SO worth mentioning again. It seriously stays on all day, and you can get the thinnest lines with it. It’s fully black on the first swipe and adds so much! I could rave about this one allll day.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 – $54 (right now it’s on sale for $45!) I chose this pallet specifically for its rosy colors. Not only are they gorgeous, but they also are super pigmented and you can do a million different things with it!
I love everything about fall beauty. It’s so fun to play around with colors that normally might be a little too heavy for summer! I love to hear suggestions, so if you have any favorite products for transitioning to autumn, let me know!!
*Note: Some of the items in this post were sent to me for review. All opinions are my own.