I debated for a bit on whether to break down this gift guide into several separate posts, but I decided to to just go for it all in one! It’s broken down into categories for boys and girls, with each having Stocking Stuffers, DIY’s, Gifts under $50, and Gifts under $100.
I wanted to keep this pretty affordable, since the majority of my readers are people my age…AKA college students.
All of these products are either ones that I already have and love, or some that are on my wishlist! Stocking stuffers are my favorite gifts to get. Since they’re usually pretty little, you can get a whole bunch of fun things!
Personally, I love making DIY gifts for my loved ones. I feel like they’re that much more personal and thoughtful! I always get inspiration from others DIY’s on Pinterest, and then bounce off those! Here are some fun ideas:
- DIY Chunky Arm Knit Blanket. This literally takes 45 minutes and is so beautiful!
- DIY Organic Chapstick. This is super nice for an extra little something to add to your gifts! Plus it makes a million.
- DIY Tassel Earrings.
- DIY Map Necklace. This is fun because it’s super dainty, but you can make it really personal! I did these a few years ago, and they were really easy. I did modify them though! I found Mod Podge Dimensional Magic at Michael’s that created a clear bubble, and I just placed the map cutout on the pendant, and used that. It turned out just the same!
- DIY Blanket Scarf. No sew!! It’s super quick and easy, and they end up looking really professional!
These are all really fun and perfect for anyone who’s on a budget!
Pajamas, Headphones, Games, + more!
- DIY Chocolate & Salted Peanut Beer Brittle
- DIY “Mechanics” Hand Scrub
- DIY Shave Butter
- DIY Natural Branch Coasters
- DIY Flannel Shirt Hand Warmers
Gifts Under $50
Gifts Under $100
While all these things I think are good ideas, the favorite gifts I’ve ever given have been experiences! Sports games, concerts, & weekend getaways. Creating memories lasts so much longer than any gift can, and I don’t really think you can put a price on it.
That being said, I hope this gift guide gave you some inspiration!
Happy Holidays! 🙂
Widget not in any sidebars