Now that the semester is officially over, I feel like I can finally get into the Christmas spirit! This past weekend I was in Petoskey to watch my brother play basketball, and I fell in love. The downtown area was so festive!
This scarf has been a favorite recently. I actually rediscovered it in my closet – I somehow scored it for $5 at Target last year! I’ve linked a super similar one below.
& speaking of festive…my shirt from PinkBlush fits this theme perfectly for one reason only – two words – empire. waistline. With all of the rich and yummy foods at my house, it’s perfectly billowy. The shirt is a jersey-like material, so it’s crazy comfortable!
Shop the look:
If you’re not sure what this is, 12 Things is just how the name sounds! I write 12 things on my mind lately, no matter the category. Amber Fillerup started this, and I love the idea! I’ve done this once before, which you can read here.
- Does anyone else love Harry Potter around the Holidays? I know they’re not specifically cheery, but the mood is so cozy I have to watch them! (As I’m writing this, I’ve got the Goblet of Fire playing in the background…)
- I’m rebranding! I have a blog post going up soon talking more about this, but I’m so excited! Since I’ve started this blog, my purposes have changed quite a bit. My website has been begging for an update, so now that I have time, I’m getting started on it!
- Training for a half marathon has been on my bucket list for forever. I’ve tried to start several times, but I’ve had so many problems with my shins, ankles, etc… that it’s always died out a few weeks in. I’m on a super slow and gradual program this time with the hopes that it will finally work out, so fingers crossed! Maybe I’ll make some posts on it if all turns out okay!
- I used to be such a good reader, but with college I’ve gotten out of the habit. I’m excited to start again over break!
- Lately, I’ve been super intrigued by the idea of film photography. If anyone is selling an old film camera, or is able to check out some that I’ve picked up from antique stores…let me know!
- Would anyone be interested in a last minute Christmas gift guide? Or a DIY gift guide? I’ve seen about a million over the past couple weeks, so I wasn’t sure if you wanted another one to give you some ideas.
- Pretty much everyone is aware, but I am OBSESSED with chai lattes. They’re my go-to drink every time I’m in a coffee shop. Anyways, I’ve been on the search for the perfect one, and I’ve discovered that local coffee shops are the way to go. I love lattes that have lots of flavor, and Contrast Coffee, Velodrome Coffee, and Babycakes in Marquette are the best I’ve tried so far.
- Honestly, stocking stuffers are my favorite! I wish I could just buy everyone stocking stuffers for their Christmas gifts because they’re so fun.
- My favorite Instagram accounts lately would have to be Alice Catherine (her style is so classic!), Jaci Carlson (ALWAYS), and Faye Moorehouse (her art is so funky and weird that I kind of just love it!).
- It’s snowing right now in Marquette, which is super exciting! There wasn’t any snow downstate, so I’ve been missing it!
- Tomorrow, my only plans are to run, and then lay around and watch Christmas movies. I haven’t done “nothing” in forever, and I can’t. wait.
- I’ve been saying this for a while, but I really want to get into meditation! I feel like it’s such a great way to deal with stress. Does anyone have any apps or tips they like to use? Let me know!
Widget not in any sidebars