June is winding down, and I’m praying it takes its sweet time!! I love being home for the moment, and not having as much responsibility for a couple months.
This month was a bit of an odd one for me. I haven’t been able to spend as much time outside as I’d like, but as soon as my summer classes are finishing up next week, it’s the beach and picking up more photoshoots!
Over the last few weeks, I’ve been finding some products that have become my staples, and others that help me chill out after a full week of school, internships, and just getting stuff done.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner. Before I picked this up, I was trying out EVERY black liquid eyeliner, but none of them worked. I would come home at the end of the day, and my wings would either be gone, or smudged irreparably. This one seriously doesn’t budge until I grab my makeup remover. I only need one coat and it’s jet black.
- Sally Hansen Gel Nails in the color Greyfitti. This one is a newer one, but I’m loving it. I change my nail polish colors a lot, but this one is perfect for matching with anything! It also takes a lot longer to chip, so that’s definitely a plus.
- Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso. I started out with the Netflix series, and LOVED it. I’m all about entrepreneurs, and she’s someone who is building her empire. Especially with trying to regularly blog, her advice is great, and I always feel inspired for a new project after every chapter.
- Joanna Gaine’s Magnolia Journal!! I’m telling you, I searched every store that contained magazines for this thing, and I FINALLY found it. I have not been disappointed. It’s technically a magazine, but it contains 95% real content, not just ads. I’ve loved everything that I’ve read in it.
- Maxi Dresses! I’m planning doing a whole style post on my favorites, but all I can say is that I’m mad I’m so late to the game on this trend! I’ve never put anything more comfortable on my body.
- White Jeans. I love them because they’re dressier than jeans, and the ones I picked up are super comfortable. They give a whole different look to your outfit, and I’m loving them!
- Honestly, I have been obsessed with these boyfriend tees from Old Navy. They’re nothing too special, but they’re comfortable, and I can pair them with more patterned shorts.
- The Fitbit Blaze! I used to have a normal HR, but it broke, and I was able to upgrade. (Their customer service is the BOMB.) It looks like a normal watch, but it tracks your heart rate, steps, calories burned, and has little workouts right on its screen. I love it.
These are all some of my favorite products from this past month. I have some SUPER exciting, secret posts coming up in the future, so stay tuned for those! (Subscribe below if you don’t want to miss out!)
Thanks for reading!
Widget not in any sidebars