The month of March was a super fun and busy one! I started it out in Boston, where my friends and I explored and took in the city. From there, I went back home to Marquette for a couple days and got to see my family! Since then, it’s been a crazy whirlwind of projects, studying, and working. BUT, it’s starting to pay off, so I’m happy! I’ll be ending this month back in Marquette for Easter, and I’m super excited to take a break for a couple of days. (Plus, I’ll be shooting when I’m there. This girl needs some new content for spring!)
It’s been a while since I’ve done a post about my favorites, and I’ve definitely accumulated a few over the past couple of weeks/months! There’s a pretty good mix in here, from face products to Netflix shows to hair accessories. Enjoy 🙂
(Everything that can be is linked – just click on the bold!)
- Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal 2-in-1 Stick. THIS PRODUCT. I’ve posted about it on my Instagram stories before, and my DM’s were flooded – so I thought I would provide a proper link! I’m not kidding when I say that this product has singlehandedly cleared up my skin. Even when I break out, it takes literally two uses of this for my skin to be back to normal. I’ve had some friends try it, and they’ve all had similar experiences. Go get yo’self some! (Not sponsored btw – just THAT good)
- Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail Polish in the shade Red-iance. I picked this up at Ulta a couple weeks ago, and its been on my nails since! It’s fantastic with chipping, and such a fun color for spring!
- Thrifting. I’ve been itching to go thrifting for weeks now, but the whole “I don’t have a car” situation has been a bit of a hindrance on that. My roommates and I went this past weekend, and scored some really fun stuff for spring. I have a post coming out with those outfits soon, so stay tuned!
- My JORD Watch. I was actually sent this watch by JORD, but I’m in love! I mostly wear my FitBit, but on days when I’m not feeling it, this guy is the perfect substitute. For one, it practically matches the Spartan green, and for two, it’s casual enough to be worn everyday. I’ll be hosting a giveaway with them soon, so stay tuned!
- The Fosters on Netflix. It took me a while to get into this show, but now I’m hooked! I’ve been chipping away at it the past couple weeks, and I’m so invested in the storyline!
- Spring Cleaning. This is SUCH a mom thing for me to put on here, but I just decluttered this past weekend, and I feel so much lighter. If you happen to remember, I got into minimalism a little bit last year. While I don’t feel like it’s a sustainable lifestyle for me, I do still declutter every month or so. I learned some really great practices that I still use in my every day when I was researching it last year.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in the shade “Taupe”. Guys. I’m not kidding when I say that my eyebrows are straight-up translucent. I have to fill them in religiously, or it looks like I don’t have any. I’ve tried every product under the sun, and I’ve landed on this one! It stays all day, which is a big thing for me! It looks natural, which is a total plus.
- Custom Illustrations! Okay, I have a little bit of a shameless self-promo weaved in here. This month has been my busiest with Custom designs so far, and it’s been great! I love having the extra cash, and they’re so fun to do! If you want to look into one, check out my shop page here!
- American Idol. I haven’t watched this show in YEARS, but I have some great memories of sitting down as a family and watching it in my childhood home. This year, however, I’ve totally gotten back into it. It’s Hollywood week this week, and for the people who are familiar, you KNOW this is the best week of the whole series.
- Hair Scarves. These are so fun for the spring! Target is selling a whole bunch for $5.50 currently, and I can’t wait to get there to pick some up. I included some from my wish list below!
That’s all I’ve got for today!