Hellooo friends! It’s been a minute since I’ve shared some of my favorite things with you, and I’ve recently accumulated a whole bunch of goodness! This month’s faves are a culmination of things I’ve picked up over the past few months, so I’ve had a ton of time to test them out and fall in love.
A quick disclaimer: some of the products on this list are a bit towards the pricier end of things – which isn’t normally my style on here – but I am only recommending them because they’re TRULY worth the extra $$!
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, $26. I’ve never been much of a face makeup gal. I’ve always used a bit of drugstore concealer under my eyes and moved on with my day, but honestly it never did much. I bought the Shape Tape concealer on a whim…and I’m never going back? Dark circles…never heard of her?? They completely disappear with this! (P.S. I’m light neutral, in case you wanted a reference point!)
- Redken Blondage Purple Shampoo, $14-$19. I’ve tried a million+1 purple shampoos, and this is truly the only one I’ve seen real results with on the first use. Where I go to school, we have super hard water, so if I’m not careful my blonde turns brassy really quick. I let this sit on my hair for a few minutes while I wash my body or shave, and when I rinse it out, my hair is already cool-toned and just how I like it!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo, $6. For YEARS I was using baby powder as my dry shampoo. I tried other dry shampoos before, but my hair would just end up greasy by the end of the day. Baby powder was the only thing that truly absorbed any excess oil…UNTIL THIS. After I use it my hair looks and feels freshly washed, stays that way all day…AND it makes me smell good. I cannot recommend this enough!
- Cut-out Cognac Boots, $33. I have never gotten more compliments on a pair of shoes! If I didn’t know any better, I would think these were genuine leather and run for upwards of $150. They have these in black and a light tan, too.
- Overalls, $60 – $80 but I waited and got them on sale for $30! I have the Tomgirl fit from American Eagle. If you know me at all, you’d know boyfriend-style jeans are what I LIVE FOR. When I saw they were in overall form I pictured them with ankle booties & layered over a cozy sweater…I couldn’t resist!
- Notability App, $10. I believe this is only for the iPads with Apple Pencil capabilities, but correct me if I’m wrong! My list-making obsessed self cannot get enough of this app. I can write notes over lecture slides, create checklists, and divide everything up by subjects and dividers.
- My Favorite Murder Podcast. This podcast is definitely not for everyone, but if you have an interest in true crime stories, check it out! You just have to listen to it to know.
- Mandi Nelson mobile Autumn preset pack, $45. I love the simplicity of these presets, and Mandi herself is an amazing art director! I’ve included some before and afters of the photos I’ve edited with these 🙂
Room Decor Faves
- My big plant & Circle Mirror! All links are in my room tour post here 🙂
- Fall Planner Stickers, $3.75-$6.00. Shameless self promo here, but I love how these guys turned out!! Sometimes it’s the little things (like festive stickers) that can be such mood boosters!
- Pumpkin Patches & chilly weather! BG and I went to visit a pumpkin patch/apple farm as per our tradition for the past three years, and it still hasn’t gotten old. There’s something about them that just feels inherently autumn-like. We snapped a few photos I wanted to share. On this day, we had gone to a football game and got lightly sunburned even though it was chilly (MY FAVORITE), shared donuts, and spent time with some good people!
& that’s all for today!!